General Repack Heavy Duty Worker
• Lift cases from conveyor tracks and stack cases neatly in appropriate stacking patter, and with appropriate material, on to pallets.
• Tear down, wipe down, and stack emptied totes neatly after use in Repack.
• Construct totes, place liner in totes, and fill totes when Repack is running tote to tote. Tape tote closed after filling.
• Break up bags of frozen vegetables rejected from production into appropriate tubs and return product to system for re-use.
• Ability to understand simple verbal instructions is required.
• Must be agile (move around machinery).
While performing the duties oft this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to figure, handle, or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 55 pounds.
• Work near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to vibration.
• Exposed to wet and/or cold conditions.
• Noise level in the work environment id usually loud
HOURS / SHIFTS:
8:30a.m-7:00p.m (Day Shift)
7p.m-5:00a.m (Night Day)
• Protective head gear, hair net, and company approved hearing protection are required on this job, Aprons, sleeve guard, and various types of gloves are also required if needed
3405 W. Court St.