Product lines include structural block, interlocking paving stones, engineered wall systems, retaining walls, ornamental and garden products, and a full range of sack goods.
• Checks sack for defects, bag weight accuracy and contamination.
• Verifies specialty plant products.
• Check’s quality of finished goods.
• Keeps assigned work areas clean and organized.
• Operates a forklift and any other equipment required to perform duties.
• Attends safety meetings and abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies, ensures that hazardous conditions are reported.
• Follows all company rules.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Perfect attendance required.
• Drug Test
• Standing, walking, talking/listening, simple grasping with both hands, pushing and pulling with both hands, reaching with hands and arms below shoulder level.
• Occasionally required to bend at the waist; Lift and move up-to 100 pounds.
• Requires basic math and reading and writing skills.
• On-the-job training experience is required to be able to perform duties.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Ability to act professionally and remain calm in high stress situations.
• Ability to operate a forklift and any other equipment required to perform duties.
HOURS / SHIFTS:
Monday-Friday Occasional Saturdays, 6am - 3:30pm & 2pm - 10:30pm
• $17 an hour, .50 cent pay raise after 45-day perfect attendance.
• Temp – Hire with competitive compensation.
• Full benefits including medical/dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing retirement plan, and wellness programs when permanently hired.
• Jeans, t-shirt, steel toed boots
2531 Inter Ave. Unit C.