PACKAGING CREW MEMBER
Works as a team to band and wrap units of lumber.
1. Assist in straightening out lumber units
2. Work in a 2-person team to apply banding, dunnage and forklift protection to units
3. Apply paper or bags to units and secure
4. Sweep floors and pick up debris
1. Adjust to perform repetitious, semi-complicated work
2. Follow instructions and directions
3. Ability to step over 2 ft. packaging chain regularly
4. Observe safety rules
• Seafood processing experience preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to speak and understand the primary languages used in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
Lifting up to 25 pounds regularly, and 50 pounds occasionally, stepping over 2 ft. tall packaging chain regularly, standing, walking, sitting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, reaching, twisting, manual dexterity, visual acuity, driving and/or some travel.
1404 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WADirections