GREEN CHAIN PULLER
Removes cut lumber from moving conveyor.
1. Pulls boards off conveyor using hands
2. Stands in front of conveyor, measures dimension of board as it passes by.
3. Removes lumber and places onto piles.
4. Bands and pushes units down ramp for forklift driver.
5. Sawdust and scrap cleanup during downtime.
1. Adjust to perform repetitious, uncomplicated work
2. Follow instructions and directions
3. Observe safety rules
Lifting up to 30 lbs regularly and 100 pounds occasionally, standing, walking, sitting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, reaching, twisting, manual dexterity, visual activity
A large percentage of work time is spent in a facility where temperatures are cool, and the noise level can be moderate to high. PPE should be suitable for working in a wet and cold environment.
HOURS / SHIFTS:
40 hours/week Monday-Friday. Some Saturdays depending on demand. Overtime during busy season April to October
• Occasionally there will be work on the weekends and opportunity for overtime.
$13.69 per hour. Medical/Dental/Vision available as a temp. Temp to Hire position after 90 days.
Clothing/gear that is suitable for working in a wet and cold environment.
1404 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WADirections