CLEAN UP LABORER
Keeps working areas in mill clean and in an orderly condition.
l. Sweeps floors and picks up debris.
2. Keeps walkways and stairs clean and uncluttered.
3. Watches conveyors and assists in straightening out lumber in plug-ups.
4. Identifies problems and notifies Millwrights.
5. Detail cleaning around machines and conveyor chains that are not operating.
6. Clean up mill perimeter and parking lots.
l. Carry and pull objects of varying weights.
2. Perform repetitious, uncomplicated work.
3. Follow instructions and directions.
• Seafood processing experience preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to speak and understand the primary languages used in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
Lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally, standing, walking, sitting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, reaching, twisting, manual dexterity, visual acuity, driving, &/or some travel.
1404 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WADirections