Responsible for maintaining sanitary conditions in the Processing Plant and keeping bacteria at acceptable levels.
• Promotes and adheres to company safety work rules and regulations.
• Performs cleaning and sanitation duties in assigned areas.
• Operates all machinery in the assigned cleaning area.
• Operates lift trucks and loaders as needed.
• Performs cleaning and upkeep duties necessary for the proper functioning of a machine, building, etc. as required.
• Disassembles and assembles simple mechanisms.
• Assists and relieves other processing employees as needed.
• Performs simple tests and documents sampling information as needed.
• Changes oil in fryer(s) on occasion.
• Attends and participates in all annual, departmental, and job specific required training and monthly informational meetings.
• Communicates any problems or changes in production or quality to supervisor and appropriate personnel.
• Understands and adheres to the concepts and techniques of the quality process in order to ensure a quality operation.
• Keeps area clean and orderly in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
• Helps to build and promote a strong “Teamwork” environment in each individual work group, the Factory, and the Company.
• Participates in continuous improvement process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to carry out simple one-or two-step oral or written instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Weight lifting requirements:
a. Maximum weight lifted: Occasionally (50-75 lbs.) Laborer may request assistance from other laborer or supervisor for loads > 50 lbs.
b. Pushing: >200 lbs. with wheeled cart requires at least 80 lbs. of force.
c. Carrying: Up to 50 lbs. containers of oil
• Basic Math Skills (Addition, Subtraction, etc.)
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to Multi-Task
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
723 W Boradway Ave.
Moses Lake, WADirections