WASTE TREATMENT OPERATOR
Royal City , WA
Total Employment and Management is immediately hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to work full time for a local client in Royal City, Washington. The Maintenance Shop Mechanic will maintain routine maintenance on various commercial trucks.
• Maintain all routine maintenance on commercial trucks.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose.
• Change fluids on commercial trucks, “Oil, transmission, Power steering”.
• Adjust and replace brakes, clutch, and tires.
• Test Drive Trucks
• Maintain maintenance records.
• Maintain clean & organized shop.
• Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Bilingual and literacy in both English and Spanish is required
• Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screen
• 3 year Driving abstract.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and various needs simultaneously, with focus on project completion
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
• 2 years of mechanical and shop maintenance skills and experience required, or a combination of school training and work experience will be considered
• Power Tools and Hand Tools
• Welder (Arc and Mig)
• Drive company maintenance trucks off site for repairs.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs to 100lbs on occasions.
• Work is performed inside and outside of the shop.
• Maintenance mechanics are required to drive off site to fix trucks.
7:00am to 4:00pm
40 hrs. per week -No overtime pay.
Monday thru Friday- Saturdays on occasions
Coveralls are provided. Work boots and jeans required.
723 W Boradway Ave.
Moses Lake, WADirections