Starting at $17.34
• Arrive to work on time and at times work flexible schedule to come in early and stay late as needed.
• Opening drums, boxes, pails, etc. to be processed.
• Inspect products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Assist operators by performing duties, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
• Lift & dump raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using forklift.
• Build and fill boxes, drums and pails properly as instructed with product.
• Load and unload barrels, containers, and other items from trucks, machines or conveyors.
• Mark or tag labels and identification on parts, pails or barrels.
• Mix ingredients according to specified procedures and formulas.
• Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
• Remove products, machine attachments, and waste material from machines.
• Transfer finished products, raw materials, tools, or equipment between storage and work areas of plants and warehouses, by hand or forklift.
• Sanitize, wash, and clean work areas, outside areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, drums, lids, and products while wearing appropriate PPE. Cleaning includes occasional confined space tank entry.
• Work safely and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as trained.
• Cooperate and communicate with all team members to efficiently complete work.
• Operate forklift safely and efficiently to lift and move product, containers, or machinery.
• Pass a drug screen
• Background check.
• HS Diploma/GED
• Industrial or manufacturing experience
• Operate chipper used in the production process to ensure proper product flow
Muggy. HOURS / SHIFTS:
• Occasionally there will be work on the weekends and opportunity for overtime.
$14.95 +/hr – Temp to Hire
• Work boots
723 W Boradway Ave.
Moses Lake, WADirections