Starting at $17.34
• Cooperate and communicate with all team members to efficiently complete work.
• Operate forklift safely and efficiently to lift and move product, containers, or machinery.
• Inspect visually product load for quality and accuracy, and safely move where needed to ensure timely and complete delivery.
• Move controls to drive propane or electric-powered forklift and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
• Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, and elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
• Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as inspecting, cleaning, recharging batteries, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
• Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets and boxes, and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
• Turn valves and open chutes to dump or release materials from storage bins into hoppers or onto conveyors.
• Weigh materials or products, and record weight and other production data on tags, records, or labels.
• Stage raw product from staging area to processing area.
• Remove empty raw product containers from processing area.
• Stage, inspect, and count finished product drums going to storage
• Keep yards clean and functional.
• Count product received off trucks and match to office paperwork.
• Load and unload trucks with bins, boxes, pallets, drums, and pails in a timely manner.
• Sanitize, wash, and clean work areas, outside areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, drums, lids, and products while wearing appropriate PPE.
• Mix proper chemical amounts for sanitizing, cleaning and washing
• . Work safely and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as trained.
• Arrive to work on time and at times work flexible schedule to come in early and stay late as needed.
• Pass a drug screen
• Background check. No recent offenses (within 4 years)
• HS Diploma or GED
• Industrial exp
• Manufacturing exp
• Forklift certification
• Forklift, propane and electric
• Small power tools
• Man lift
• Barrel grabber
• Portable Pumps
• Front end loader - occasional
• Sanitation Equipment
Works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to vibration. Works in outside weather conditions, both hot and cold. The noise level is usually loud. HOURS / SHIFTS:
7 am- 3:30 pm M-F
• Occasionally there will be work on the weekends and opportunity for overtime.
• Entry-level position: $17.34 to $18.24
• Semi-skilled position: $18.05 to $18.99
• Skilled position: $19.00 to $19.99
• Work boots
723 W Boradway Ave.
Moses Lake, WADirections