DOMESTIC PUMP SPECIALIST
Moses Lake, WA
Under general supervision, inspects, maintains, repairs, and/or installs centrifugal or submersible pumps and motors.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Promotes and adheres to company safety work rules and regulations.
• Ability to diagnose pump controllers, pump and motors.
• Ability to read pump curves in order to choose proper pump and motor for varying water well applications.
• Ability to calculate flow rates from different pipe sizes.
• Overall knowledge of pump pulling and setting.
• Complete understanding of well construction and well logs.
• Ability to pick wire size for pump installation of different electrical phases.
• Ability to plumb in pressure tanks.
• Ability to install control boxes.
• Ability to install VFD controllers.
• Ability to communicate with customers including technical explanations of work.
• Attends and participates in all annual, and job specific required training.
• Communicates any problems or changes to supervisor.
• Helps to build and promote a strong “Teamwork”.
• Regular attendance and adherence to prescribed work schedule to conduct job responsibilities.
• Other duties as required to complete a high-quality job.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Valid State Driver’s License. • Journeyman Electrician
• Journeyman Electrician with at least 5 year of experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands and fingers to grasp and feel; reach with hands and arms; drive; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and vibration.
• The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
• All weather
HOURS / SHIFTS:
• 8:00am to 5:00pm
• DOE -$25-$35/Hr.
• Overtime after 40hrs
• PPE will be provided
• Jeans and work boots
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
723 W Boradway Ave.
Moses Lake, WADirections