The Dock Laborer reports to the Shift Supervisor and is responsible for performing product handling functions in support of shipping and receiving product. This is an entry level position and requires effective performance with regard to safety, productivity and quality.
The requirements of this position include supporting the warehouse shipping and receiving functions as well as maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse,
This position requires a varied work schedule, occasional business travel and the ability to work overtime.
• Hand stacks customer product and applies stickers or labels, as assigned.
• Sorts slip sheets and stretch wraps pallets of product for shipment.
• Applies and removes racks for stacking support to product.
• Supplies pallets to warehouse operators for placement of inbound product.
• Safely retrieves product stuck in steel racking.
• Ensures proper food safety and warehouse sanitation practices are followed and that Company and customer assets are adequately protected and maintained.
• Participates in product counting, relocation and assigned inventory processes.
• Performs warehouse and grounds cleaning and equipment maintenance tasks, as assigned.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures to ensure efficient and consistent warehouse operations.
• Comply with Safety Programs to ensure protection of employees and property.
• Ensure that the interface with customers and co-workers is being conducted in a manner that is conducive with operational goals.
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner and ensure personal appearance meets the standards necessary to perform the job functions while representing the company.
• Performs additional tasks as may be assigned.
• Must have a High School Diploma/GED, or equivalent experience.
This is an entry level position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
723 W Boradway Ave.
Moses Lake, WADirections