SERVICE CREW MEMBER/ FIREPLACE INSTALLER
Install Fireplaces into existing homes and new construction. Climb ladders to access roofs and attics. Work in tight space(s) to install gas pipes and ducts, lift and move heavy weights, and work with a variety of hand or power tools.
• Assist Crew Leader
• Willing to learn new things.
• Listen to instructions and apply concepts without complaints.
• Work well with minimal supervision.
• Prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures.
• Physically fit to lift heavy equipment- Such as ladders, materials, and tools.
• Stand/ walk for long periods of time.
• Work in tight space to install gas pipes and ducts.
• No certification required.
• Some construction experience.
• Must be 25 years or older due to insurance
• Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
• High school diploma.
EQUIPMENT USE/PHYSICAL DEMANDS • Reliable.
• Complete assigned work with no hesitation.
• Follow Company’s Policies and Procedures.
• ALWAYS be a team player and work together as a crew.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Weather permitting
HOURS / SHIFTS:
Monday through Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
$17-$24/ hr. DOE.
Hard hat, safety glasses. High vis vest, gloves. We can provide a hard hat, glasses, and gloves for a minimum charge.
1791 NE Kresky Ave.