Set up and operate automated cut-off saws to cut a variety of tubes and bars to correct specification. Work from shop and work orders to make set ups. Work is preformed under general supervision and is subjected to in-process inspection.
• Determine and install proper blade size for material type and size. Change saw blades as required to maintain precise cuts.
• Inspect material for damage and proper thickness tolerance.
• Set dimensional back speed feed gages to proper specifications and cut material.
• Ensure required quality by regular inspection.
• Deburr and clean parts after sawing.
• Fill positions when worker is unavailable. Able to be crossed trained.
• Safely handle and transport materials, parts, finished goods, supplies, ect.
• Use material handling equipment, unload trucks, separate product and materials into orders lots.
• Document all incoming non-conformances in the attribute data log.
• Enters and verify production records daily and maintain records as required.
• Perform miscellaneous related functions as directed by the supervisor.
• Basic Math, reading and writing skills.
• Hear and receive information from others.
• Communicate through written word, signing or speaking.
• See and judge depth, distinguish colors, detect variances and objects.
• Hair Follicle drug screen by client.
• Forklift Certification
• First Aid and C.P.R. training certification preferred.
• Calculator, tape measure, overhead crane, vernier calipers, and micrometers.
• Uses a variety of hand tools.
• Continual standing and walking.
• Occasionally lift parts weighing 2-70lbs.
• Repetitive wrist and arm movement.
• Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent from falling, stoop, bend, reach, handle, finger and feel.
Plant manufacturing. Temperatures 60-95 degrees
HOURS / SHIFTS:
Mon-Fri, 1st Shift 7am-3pm, 2nd Shift 3pm-11pm, (With overtime and weekend work required depending on customer requirements.)
1791 NE Kresky Ave.