South Bend, WA
• Shucks fresh oysters standing at production line.
• Holds shellfish firmly or against block and forces shucking knife between halves of shell at hinge juncture.
• Twists knife to sever muscles holding shell closed and pries open. Cuts shellfish from shell, flips it into container and discards shell.
• May break off edges of shells before shucking, using hatchet.
• Shuck fresh oysters.
• Experience oyster shuckers.
• Shucking knife.
• Cylindric container.
Cold & wet
HOURS / SHIFTS:
4:00am to 2:30 pm
$13.77 /Piece rate if you have experience
Rubber boots/dress warm.
1791 NE Kresky Ave.