Lewis County, WA
Laborer duties and responsibilities Cleaning and preparing sites. Loading and unloading materials and equipment. Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures.
• Maintenance and upkeep of house, garage, barn, and garden.
• Masking Area
• Prep for Paint
• Move Supplies
• Other duties as assigned
• Physically Fit
• Responsible and Reliable
• Good Attendance
• Drug Test (completely drug free)
• Reliable Transportation
• Communicate and understand direction.
• No diploma or certifications required.
• Lift heavy loads of up to 40 pounds.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus.
• Indoors and outdoors.
HOURS / SHIFTS:
• Full Time
• Monday – Friday 7am – 4:30pm
• Occasionally there will be work on the weekends and opportunity for overtime.
• $14 Per Hour
1791 NE Kresky Ave.