EXPERIENCED DRYWALL INSTALLER
Must be able to tape, float and match all types of texture commonly found in residential homes. Must use hot mud. We want people who are dedicated to quality work and building relationships with customers they serve.
• Able to work with 3-4 people and be part of a team.
• Able to work alone and handle time wisely.
• Clean appearance and outgoing personality
• Have Valid Drivers License
• Pass Background Check (no felonies)
• Drug Test (No THC)
• Minimum 1 year of drywall experience
• Be able to physically lift heavy equipment
• Move around with no hesitation
• Able to stand/ walk for long period of times
Comfortable with working in hazardous conditions. It can be cold, unsanitary, smelly, humid, or dusty
HOURS / SHIFTS:
Steel toe boots, long sleeve shirts and work pants.
1791 NE Kresky Ave.