CRAB SHAKER/SEAFOOD PROCESSOR
Weigh, clean, remove meat, inspect, grade and pack crab for sale. Responsible for timely and accurate crab and shrimp processing.
Duties include but not limited to:
·Carry baskets of product weighing up to 50 pounds to workstation.
·Use mallet and anvil in a repetitive MOTION to remove crabmeat from shell.
·Inspect meat for shell and defects.
·Follow health and safety guidelines.
·Perform other duties as assigned.
• Orientation is required
• Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Preferred but not required:
· Experience with the utilization of food processing equipment, sanitation and food safety,
· Experience with the safe operation of forklifts and powered pallet jacks.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to lift 30+lbs.
• Wet, cold, and/or humid conditions
• Loud noise level
• Seafood smell
HOURS / SHIFTS:
Schedule and hours will depend on the season and production level
Pay: Base pay is $13.77 with potential to earn piece rate
• Must bring own rubber boots • All other equipment such as nets, gloves or masks will be provided at jobsite
1791 NE Kresky Ave.