$18-20/hr during Trail Period
Lewis County, WA
Painters prepare and paint interior and exterior surfaces. They may work on residential or commercial properties. Job duties for professional painters include removing old paint, priming surfaces, choosing materials, selecting, and mixing colors and cleaning up job sites.
• Prepare surfaces for painting.
• Apply primers and sealers.
• Apply paint and other finishes using brushes, rollers and sprayers
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience
• Drug Test (completely drug free)
• Physically Fit
• Responsible and Reliable
• Reliable Transportation
• Knowledge of every aspect of Commercial & Residential Painting
• Knowledge of pressure washing and calking preferred.
• Communicate and understand direction.
• No diplomas or certifications required.
• Ability to lift and move 100 lbs.
• Ability to move tall ladders.
• Pressure wash
• Scaffolds, ladders, and lifts.
• Drop cloths, caulk compound, industrial primers and paint.
• Sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, rollers, and sprayers.
Indoors and outdoors.
HOURS / SHIFTS:
• Full Time
• Monday – Friday, 7am – 4:30 pm
• Occasionally there will be work on the weekends and opportunity for overtime.
• 30 Trial $18 - $20 after trial $28 - $30 if work meets expectations.
No PPE required but make sure employees wear work shoes. Ideally, they will need to wear. “Painter White” clothing.
1791 NE Kresky Ave.