Bookkeepers oversee a company's financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, daily financial entries, and reconciliations. They perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, record payments and adjustments.
• Keep accounts up to date.
• Make sure Payroll gets done in a timely manner and minimal errors.
• Use time wisely.
• Pre-employment Background Check
• Drug- test(THC OK)
• Valid Driver’s license.
• Some HR background or familiarity with it.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred but not required.
• Previous bookkeeping experience required
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Must be reliable.
• Complete the work that was assigned with no hesitation.
• Follow Company’s Policies and Procedures.
• ALWAYS be a team player.
• Be okay with seating for long period of times.
HOURS / SHIFTS:
Monday through Friday 7:00am-4:00pm.
4,500 per month to start. Plus, Bonuses! Or DOE experience
1791 NE Kresky Ave.