Seafood processors clean, fillet, cut, shell, grade and pack seafood for sale or supply.
Seafood processors clean, fillet, cut, shell, grade and pack seafood for sale or supply. Seafood must be processed quickly and stored under controlled conditions to make sure of high quality and avoid waste. Equipment must be sterilized, and processing areas kept clean.
• Inspect seafood on conveyors and sort for size and quality
• Load and unload raw or pre-packaged products
• Maintain the cleanliness of machinery and the general working area
• Fillet fish
• Scrape skin and pick blood, meat and other waste from seafood
• Pack and weigh seafood and count packs before freezing
• Pack frozen seafood blocks into cartons
• Operate and feed machines which slice, peel, skin or crumb seafood
• Clean and sanitize equipment and work areas
• Prepare and fold boxes
• GED or High School Diploma.
• Must be able to stand for entire shift
• Must be a team player
• Must be safety conscious and be able to perform repetitive tasks on products passing along the line
• Ice Shovel
• Foot Stapler for Boxes
• Pallet Jack
• Rolling Bins
1619 Marine Dr. Suite 200