CDL CLASS A DRIVER
Starting at $20/hr
• To operate semi-truck with one or two trailers, according to state laws.
• To transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
• Drive a truck within a 25-mile radius.
• To perform miscellaneous service duties daily: checking oil, water, fuel, air pressure in tires and adjust brakes.
• Must be able to conduct pre-trip and post trip inspections run logbooks.
• DOT Physical
• DOT UA
• Drivers Abstract
• High School Diploma
• Valid Driver’s License and Current CDL required (Driving record must be clean)
• Tanker and Hazmat preferred (but not required)
• DOT-minimum Age is 21 years old
• Ability to sit for an entire shift
• Able to lift from 20-50 lbs when loading/unloading materials
1619 Marine Dr. Suite 200